At Sweat-it we’ve always put our members first and this is no different at this time We’ve always made sure that we have a spotless gym and limit our number of visits every hour.
OUR COVID-19 PLAN AT SWEAT-IT TRAINING
COVID-19 and SWEAT-IT TRAINING
Sweat-it is OPEN. Welcome back TEAM.
It is our pleasure to announce that our doors are once again open. We are fully functional allowing access to all of the equipment and facilities within the premises.
We are taking all the necessary precautions to ensure the health and safety of everyone here at Sweat-it.
We are operating under strict measures to maintain a safe environment. This includes:
- Maximum of 10 people in the gym at one time (including two coaches)
- Antibac stations positioned at convenient locations around the gym
- A temperature gauge to use upon on entrance
- An independent work space with a 2m separation between you and any other member
- Your very own equipment for personal use throughout your session (including cardio kit)
- Thorough cleaning protocol carried out by the members and the staff after each session
ARE THERE ANY CONFIRMED CASES OF COVID-19 WITHIN SWEAT IT TRAINING?
There have been no confirmed cases of COVID-19 at Sweat-it Training.
This makes us anything but complacent. However, we are continually monitoring the situation and will update this page as soon as we hear of any developments within our community.
GET IN TOUCH
WHAT IT’S LIKE TO BE BACK AFTER LOCKDOWN
COVID-19 ACTION PROCEDURE
Rest assured we have a Covid-19 procedure in place in the event of any further emergency government action.
If you do show symptoms of Covid-19, please follow the recommended guidelines to self isolate and remain at home for 14 days.